Waterfront reserve sanctuary with panoramic views
Panoramic views over the boat-filled waters of Lane Cove River create a breathtaking backdrop to this freshly schemed apartment and set the scene for an idyllic lifestyle on the water's edge. An oversized layout and full-length balcony with leafy bushland surrounds create a wonderful sense of sanctuary and an intimate connection with nature. Enjoy the tranquility of its secluded setting while delighting in the convenience of its location a short walk to Fig Tree village, Burns Bay Reserve and express city transport.
* Private setting in the Marina building, undercover parking, secure entry
* Two large bedrooms with built-in robes, king sized main, fresh modern bathroom
* Oversized living and dining opens out to a 7m wide balcony with unobstructed views
* Modern stone-topped kitchen with timber floors, internal laundry, reverse cycle air
* Direct access to parkland, visitor parking, stroll to cafes, bush walks and picnic spots
Area: 97.7sqm + parking (approx)
Strata Levies: $1523 per qtr (approx)
Water Rates: $674 per ann (approx)
Council Rates: $1141 per ann (approx)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own inquiries as to its accuracy.