AUCTION THIS SATURDAY - House-sized apartment with sublime views
House-like proportions, panoramic views and tranquil garden surrounds create a welcoming ambiance in this elegant boutique apartment. A commanding setting affords sweeping views over the surrounding parklands to the Lane Cove River with windows on three side maximising light and airflow. Set in the tightly held Balfour Gardens, this oversized apartment is footsteps to parkland with close proximity to Lane Cove shopping hub and Royal North Shore Hospital.
* Three large bedrooms, two with built-ins, enormous master, full bathroom
* Spacious living room, dedicated dining and a sunroom with district views
* Large kitchen, huge internal laundry, entry hall with built-in storage
* Oversized steel-framed windows, beautiful common gardens, no common walls
* Lock-up garage, 600m to City buses, 1.7km to St Leonards station and shops
Area: 110sqm + parking (approx)
Strata Rates: $1329 per qtr (approx)
Council Rates: $991 per ann (approx)
Water Rates: $680 per ann (approx)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.