105/34 Wentworth Street
Spacious Two-Bedroom Apartment in Vibrant Glebe
Located in the heart of one of Sydney's most vibrant suburbs, this spacious two-bedroom apartment has Glebe's renowned eateries, bars, and parkland all within 500m. Clean and bright with fresh paintwork, the well-maintained interiors offer an easy-care layout that includes open plan living space, private balcony, full-sized kitchen, and plenty of built-in storage. Featuring two queen-sized bedrooms, both enjoying a leafy outlook and mirrored built-in robes, the home is tucked away in a quiet part of an established complex and has convenient level, ground floor access. An excellent option for first-home buyers or investors, the apartment is only 700m to Broadway Shopping Centre, 1k to UTS and University of Sydney, 600m to Glebe Light Rail station.
• Two-bedroom ground floor apartment in a prime Glebe location
• Light-filled and spacious with timber flooring and fresh paintwork
• Two queen-sized bedrooms with built-in mirrored robe and garden view
• Neat and tidy bathroom featuring vanity and combined bath/shower
• Full-size kitchen including dishwasher drawer, electric oven, and storage
• Open plan living and dining area with direct access to private balcony
• Additional internal storage. Space for washing machine in kitchen
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.