The perfect start
Fresh modern interiors, a bright aspect and secure undercover parking make this boutique apartment a perfect choice for the first home buyer or investor. Set to the quiet rear of a well-maintained security block on the fringe of Gladesville village, its just around the corner from the gourmet delights of Merato e Cucino with close proximity to Ryde Aquatic Centre, waterfront parkland city transport.
* First floor setting in a boutique block with secure undercover parking and low levies
* Well presented interiors with polished parquet floors and a bright and airy aspect
* Fresh combined living/dining area opens to a sunny balcony, updated galley kitchen
* Double bedroom with built-in robes, large bathroom with integrated laundry facilities
* Affordable market entry or a prime investment, potential to add your own touches
Area: 39sqm / 58sqm total (approx)
Strata Levies: $436 per qtr (approx)
Council Rates: $960 per ann (approx)
Water Rates: $721 per ann (approx)
Potential rent: $320 - $350 per week (approx)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.