Relax and unwind amid the complex's extensive waterfront gardens, large inground pool, barbeque area plus its own little sandy beach. Otherwise you can soak up the glistening waters of Drummoyne Bay from your generous tiled balcony with expansive views towards Hunters Hill.
* Large living and dining areas which opens onto the balcony
* Two double bedrooms (main with views), both with built-in wardrobes
* Spacious renovated kitchen with plenty of bench space and cupboards
* Bright bathroom with separate shower recess and bath
* Well maintained security building with lift and lock up garage
* Ideally positioned with city buses only 150 metres away and the Rivercat 600 metres away
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.
- Built in Robes
- Beach Front
- Car Parking - Basement
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport