1/107 St Georges Crescent
Water Views and a Sunny North-Facing Aspect in East Drummoyne
Set in an elevated position on one of East Drummoyne's most sought-after streets, this spacious apartment features an attractive mix of indoor and outdoor spaces. Presented in soothing tones of cream and slate-grey, the bright and airy interiors include two king-sized bedrooms, and an open plan living space that flows through to a large balcony. With water views and a desirable north-facing position, the balcony is the ideal spot to unwind and
soak up the day long sunshine. Accessible from the guest bedroom is a private and oversized courtyard that features water glimpses and ample room for outdoor dining and lounge furniture. Located only 550m to CBD express buses and 400m to Drummoyne Ferry wharf, this well-maintained home offers an easy care and relaxed lifestyle both inside and out.
• Light-filled apartment in a quiet, boutique block with additional access from Napier St.
• Two generously sized bedrooms, master with plush carpet and built-in robe. Both
• Bedrooms have direct access to outdoor spaces.
• Modern kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, deep stone benchtops, coloured
• Glass splashbacks, and plenty of storage.
• Neat bathroom with large shower, and vanity with storage.
• Large internal laundry featuring storage and space for washer and dryer.
• Single space lock-up garage. Timber flooring. Aircon. Ornate iron security front door grill.
• 800m to Drummoyne Oval and Taplin Park. 950m to Drummoyne Sailing Club
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.