This property is not currently for sale or rent on https://www.wwre.com.au
Victorian Elegance in East Drummoyne
A rare opportunity to secure a beautiful home or investment in a well-maintained heritage building with an elevated position. One of only four, this top floor apartment features a huge light filled living space and stunning bay window that embraces sweeping views of Sydney Harbour and the CBD. Character detail is found in the lofty ceilings, picture rails and ornate cornice, while an iron lace balcony provides a sunny nook for enjoying morning coffee and sunset vistas. A shared garden at the rear of the property provides additional relaxation space. Only moments from CBD transport and close to waterside parkland, this lovely home is conveniently located for work and recreation.
• Light and spacious one-bedroom apartment in a prime East Drummoyne location
• Double bedroom with reverse air, large built-in robe and stylish, renovated bathroom
• Full-sized kitchen featuring stone benchtops, gas cooking and plenty of storage
• Thoughtfully designed, floor to ceiling, built-in desk and storage
• Secluded balcony framed by delightful iron lace detailing
• Private lock-up, single space garage with driveway access
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.