44/84 St Georges Crescent
Glittering Harbour Views From Every Room
Located on the seventh floor in East Drummoyne's iconic 'Brackly Gardens' complex, this stylish and contemporary apartment is designed to capture magnificent panoramic vistas from every room. From sunrise to sunset, the expansive and private balcony offers a sunlit spot to relish the sweeping, uninterrupted views of the Harbour Bridge, Cockatoo Island and the CBD skyline.
Bright and spacious interiors complement the stunning outlook with three queen-sized bedrooms, generously proportioned living and dining area, and neat galley kitchen featuring dishwasher and plenty of storage. Maximising the building's absolute waterfront location are resort style facilities, including large swimming pool, BBQ area and private jetty. Impeccable as is, with potential to add personal design flair through aesthetic fine tuning.
• Deluxe apartment in a prized East Drummoyne complex
• Three large bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and harbour views
• Master bedroom with shower ensuite and travertine stone tiling
• Modern galley kitchen featuring timber flooring and sleek cabinetry
• Living and dining area with bay breeze airflow and direct balcony access
• Spacious guest bathroom with designer vanity and bath/shower
• Large internal laundry. Separate powder room.
• Brand new lift with access to single secure parking space
• 500m to ferry wharf, 350m to Victoria Road retail and transport
• 129.1m² of Internal and External Living + 13.4m² Parking + 3.05m² Storage Room
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.