9/54 Alexandra Street
Designer Living in a Prized East Side Setting
Stylish contemporary interiors, a quiet leafy outlook and prime East Side setting combine to present a superb lifestyle address in this first floor apartment. Set to the rear of the block and featuring exclusive-use parking, the fully renovated two-bedroom apartment is just one street back from the waterfront and an easy walk along the foreshore to the city ferry. A new market opportunity with a fresh and inviting interiors make an ideal entry to a prestigious bayside location or a readymade investment offering strong rental demand.
• Peaceful setting in a well-maintained low rise block, boutique entry
• Open living and dining with a balcony and oversized windows
• New Designer Caesarstone kitchen, Blum cabinetry, quality appliances
• Two bedrooms with plush carpeting and built-ins
• Fresh contemporary bathroom, Euro laundry, exclusive-use parking, air conditioning
• Nestled in a tree lined setting, only one street back from the water's edge
• 750m to the Bay Run, Birkenhead Point shops and Drummoyne Sailing Club
• 250m stroll to Victoria Road cafes, restaurants and city transport and 850m to Drummoyne Ferry Wharf
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.