1/18 Tranmere Street
Sunlit Garden Apartment in a Convenient Village Location
Ideally situated in a tranquil and leafy locale, this light and airy ground floor apartment enjoys a delightful garden outlook and convenient level access. A great investment or first home option, the newly refreshed interiors include an easy-care, low-maintenance layout with two large bedrooms and a modern living/dining area with private outdoor terrace. The sizeable kitchen features tiled splashbacks, plenty of storage and a sunny breakfast bench with garden facing aspect. Only 400m from both the Bay Run and Lyons Rd eateries and transport, this well-maintained home in a quiet complex is perfectly placed to deliver an enviable Drummoyne village lifestyle.
• Convenient Drummoyne apartment in a boutique block
• Enclosed, alfresco dining terrace with fly-screen security door
• Separate, full-sized eat-in kitchen with oven and storage
• Two bright bedrooms, master with mirrored built-in robe
• Large bathroom with oversized shower unit and plumbing for
• Built-in storage. Good quality carpeting. Freshly painted
• Off street single space parking. Internal Laundry
• 20m to St Marks Catholic School, 500m to Harris Farm Markets
•76.2m² Internal and External Living plus Parking Space
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.