3/44 Bayswater Street
Sunny Entry Level Home in the Heart of Drummoyne
First home buyers and investors will be excited by this bright and low-maintenance apartment in a boutique block of only 9 units. Located to the rear of the complex, in a quiet and peaceful setting, the apartment features two good-sized bedrooms, full kitchen and a light filled open-plan living space that flows through to a sunlit outdoor dining terrace. Freshly painted, the well-presented interiors include timber flooring throughout, built-in storage and internal laundry. Located directly opposite Drummoyne Oval, and only 500m from Victoria Rd retail and transport, this neat home offers an easy-care lifestyle in a convenient location.
• Refreshed two-bedroom apartment in central Drummoyne
• Large master bedroom with mirrored built-in robes
• Leafy, light-filtering privacy screening for both bedrooms
• Full-sized gas kitchen with generous storage and bench space
• Enclosed, alfresco seating and dining terrace
• Bathroom with combined shower/bath, and laundry
• Separate powder room
• Off street parking is available on a first in, first served basis (5 spaces available), plus additional large storage room
• 700m to the water's edge at Taplin Park & 450m to local eateries and stores.
• 73.4m² of Internal and External Living plus 9.1m² Storage Room
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.