13/4 Moore Street
Enjoy this Tranquil & Private Garden Apartment
Opening to an exclusive-use garden courtyard, this inviting ground floor security apartment is set to the rear of the sought-after 'Moore Court' complex. An ideal opportunity for the first home buyer seeking comfort, convenience and affordability, it's located just a few minutes walk to the tranquil foreshore, waterfront parkland and the renowned Bay Run. Ideal to move straight in and enjoy, it features parking and is footsteps to Lyons Road cafés, restaurants and express city transport.
• Living/dining with floating timber floors opens to well-appointed galley kitchen and access to secluded court garden
• Large bedroom with built-in robe, neatly presented bathroom with Washer/dryer
• Direct private access to a lovely garden courtyard – ideal for entertaining
• Small security block of 18. Exclusive use car space and courtyard
• Charming and comfortable with potential to add your own cosmetic touches if desired
• Large storage shed in courtyard
• 44.6m2 (approx.) + courtyard & exclusive use carspace
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.