4/60-62 Wrights Road
House-Sized Waterfront Apartment with Captivating Views
Forever views across the bay to the Harbour Bridge take centre stage in this house-like waterfront apartment in one of the east side's most tightly held blocks. Secluded from the street with tranquil uninterrupted views over manicured resort-style gardens, the three bedroom residence offers a sense of scale and quality rarely found in apartment living. Featuring secure level access and sharing a lift foyer with just one other, the impeccably presented 138sqm apartment invites relaxation with the soothing sounds of the bay as a backdrop to daily life and superb facilities offering a holiday like feel all year round with double parking on title.
• Candacraig, a prestige waterfront block, 650m the city ferry
• Panoramic water views to the Harbour Bridge, magic by night
• House-like layout with a wide entry hall, one common wall
• Three large bedrooms, built-in/walk-in robes, master ensuite
• Huge glass-fronted living opens to a deep view-swept terrace
• Dedicated dining area and a galley kitchen with breakfast bar
• Two bathrooms and a large internal laundry, ample storage
• Reverse air, plantation shutters, lock-up garage plus parking
• Sunny waterfront gardens, pool, barbecue terrace, boat ramp
• 138m² + 22.5m² garage + 15.8m² car space
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.