Parkside Apartment with A Fresh Scandi Feel
A fresh designer renovation has breathed new life and vitality into this boutique apartment with shades of white evoking a sense of calm enhanced by tranquil leafy outlooks. On the top floor of a block of eight, the one-bedroom apartment makes a perfect entry to a prized lifestyle hub opposite Montague Park and an easy walk along the foreshore to Drummoyne Pool and Birkenhead Point's retail precinct. With the Bay Run virtually at the doorstep and easy access to the city, this light and airy Scandi-style apartment is ideal for the first home buyer or a readymade investment in a fantastic location close to Drummoyne village and around the corner from the waterfront at Brett Park.
• A double-brick boutique block, ample off-street parking entry via Henley Street
• Peaceful top floor setting, large steel-framed windows
• Clean lines, fresh interiors and a soothing neutral palette
• Sunny eat-in kitchen, open living with built-in cabinetry
• Double bedroom with built-ins,
• New flooring and lighting throughout
• Large bathroom with a bathtub
• Integrated laundry facilities, low levies, ideal first home
• Recreational parkland and the Bay Run at the doorstep
• Private appoints available with 24 hour notice
• Area: 45m²
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.