14/27 Collingwood Street
A Semi-Sized Apartment With A Bright Future
Set back from the street in an exclusive east side setting, this family sized ground floor apartment overlooks sunny park-like common gardens in a quiet waterside setting just 350m to the city ferry. In good original condition with a well-conceived layout, the three-bedroom apartment makes an affordable alternative to a semi or townhome with scope for transformation into a stylish contemporary home. One of 18 in a well maintained double-brick block, the property comes with a lock-up garage on title and is within easy reach of Drummoyne village shops, scenic waterfront parks and renowned boating clubs. Make your mark with a cosmetic revamp and capitalise on its prime location and enormous potential.
• Well managed and maintained solid double brick 1970s block
• Ground floor setting, secure entry shared by only 6 apartments
• Three double bedrooms, original bathroom (bath and shower)
• Spacious open plan living and dining with dedicated study area
• 6m wide entertainer's balcony with a sunny garden outlook
• Large original kitchen with an adjoining laundry, ample storage
• Lock-up garage on title, visitor parking, 350m to the ferry wharf
• 500m to the shopping village, 800m to Five Dock Boat Ramp
• Great renovation opportunity for the young family or downsizer
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.