Sunshine And Water Views On The East Side
Boutique charm and bayside living come together in this freshly schemed apartment to present an ideal entry to Drummoyne's exclusive east side. Set to the rear of a secure block of only eight, the first floor apartment's clean lines and huge windows create a bright and airy feel with water views that transform into a dazzling light show by night. Perfect to move straight in or rent out, the two-bedroom apartment is just 500m to the ferry wharf making commuting to the city a breeze. With only one common wall, there's scope to add value with a cosmetic kitchen and bathroom renovation.
• Boutique block close to waterfront parks and boating clubs
• Bright and airy interiors with engineered Oak floorboards
• Two big bedrooms with built-in robes and oversized windows
• Light-filled living opens to a balcony with tranquil water views
• Harbour Bridge glimpses, watch the harbour firework displays
• Eat-in kitchen, tidy original bathroom with a bath and shower
• Share laundry room on every floor (room for own appliances)
• 400m to the village heart, an ideal market entry or investment
• GoGet CarShare Pod out the front of the building
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.