11/59 Wrights Road
House-like Proportions and Captivating Views
Sweeping views over the glistening waters of Drummoyne Bay to the iconic Harbour Bridge and city skyline create a magical backdrop to the spacious interiors of this oversized security apartment. Secluded from the road amid beautiful gardens, the former grounds of the historic Drummoyne House estate, the two-bedroom apartment is wrapped in two large balconies with floor to ceiling glass framing the tranquil vistas. Enjoy a relaxed bayside lifestyle with lift access to lock-up garage and a sunny outdoor pool with barbecue cabana. An exclusive eastside setting that offers a lifestyle of carefree convenience, 700m to Drummoyne ferry wharf and 750m to Five Dock Boat Ramp.
* A bright northerly aspect, house-like proportions and views from every room
* Double bedrooms including a main with built-ins, large bathroom, separate W.C.
* Fluid open living, dining and sitting wrapped in two large tree-framed balconies
* Galley kitchen, internal laundry with plentiful storage, lock-up garage
* Beautiful shared gardens with a pool, close to Drummoyne Wharf and village life
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.