7/44 Westbourne Street
A Private Bayside Retreat With Water Glimpses
Oversized interiors, a prized top floor setting and tranquil views over Five Dock Bay capture the essence of relaxed bayside living in this well presented boutique apartment. Secluded from the street to the peaceful rear of a block of seven, the two-bedroom apartment is just around the corner from Taplin Park and the boat ramp making it an ideal spot for lovers of the great outdoors. Capturing leafy outlooks from every room, the top floor apartment is wrapped in windows on three sides with no common walls and undercover access to a huge lock-up garage with storage area.
• A quiet setting between the waterfront and village heart
• Full brick security block, low maintenance bayside living
• Wide entry hall, double sized living opens to a balcony
• Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops and a dishwasher
• Two double bedrooms, main with built-ins and water views
• Tidy bathroom with a bath and shower, large internal laundry
• Lock-up garage with storage, visitor parking
• Stroll to parks and the Bay Run, 650m to Drummoyne village
• 73m² + 28m² parking
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.