Relaxed Waterfront Living with Superb Facilities
A prized East Side address, exceptional waterfront facilities and spacious interiors combine in this two-bedroom apartment to present an ideal home for the professional buyer or downsizer. Set back from the street in the impeccably maintained Edgewater Bay, the well-presented apartment opens to a covered balcony with a peaceful leafy outlook and water glimpses. Living is easy with the city ferry at one end and buses at the other end of the street, for an easy commute to the CBD. The complex also has lift access to a lock-up garage and sunny gardens on the water's edge complete with a sandy beach, sparkling pool and jetty. Walk to Drummoyne village, boating clubs and scenic foreshore parkland.
• Secure block with video intercom, easy level access from the foyer
• Accommodation wing with two double bedrooms with built-ins
• Master with a walk-in robe, tidy bathroom with a bath and shower
• Living/dining opens to a deep balcony with a lush and leafy outlook
• Modern granite kitchen with a Bosch dishwasher, internal laundry
• Separate W.C., plantation shutters and potential to further enhance
• Lock-up garage, lift access, visitor parking, pool, beach and pontoon
• 300m to Drummoyne Wharf for a pleasant commute into the city
• 270m to Victoria Road Bus services
• Area: 92m² + 14m² parking
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.