Park Life and Village Convenience
Just across the street from Drummoyne Park, this bright and airy boutique apartment makes an ideal market entry or investment footsteps to Drummoyne village cafes and eateries. An elevated setting on the ground floor of a secure block of 12 captures the northerly sunlight while a well conceived layout features separate living and accommodation zones. Fresh, bright and move-in ready, the two-bedroom apartment comes with a lock-up garage on title and features a balcony with district views. Walk to the waterfront, Bay Run and express city transport.
• Open living and dining with timber floors and built-in storage
• Tidy gas kitchen with a dishwasher, large upgraded windows
• Two bedrooms with built-ins, large main opens to the balcony
• Reverse cycle air, lock-up garage
• North-west corner, plentiful natural light, one common wall
• Affordable levies, an ideal investment with strong rental demand
• 500m to Harris Farm Markets, Salt Meats Cheese and bake bars
• Close to Drummoyne ferry and public transport buses
• Area: 71.3m² + 21.2m² parking
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.