Sun-Drenched Interiors And Breathtaking Views
Kick back and enjoy sweeping unobstructed views taking in the Harbour Bridge from the stylishly renovated interiors of this boutique East Side apartment. Set to the quiet rear of a recently upgraded security block, the view-swept apartment is wrapped in a sunny north-east facing balcony with a prized setting and no common walls adding to its sense of peace and privacy. Featuring a lock-up garage on title, the bright and airy two-bedroom apartment is just 400m to the city ferry with close proximity to Drummoyne village and Birkenhead Point's renowned retail precinct.
• Exclusive East Side location, one street back from the foreshore
• Bright designer interiors with huge windows framing the vista
• Two double bedrooms with built-in robes and plush carpeting
• North-east entertainer's balcony, dazzling water and city views
• Sleek stone-topped kitchen, Bosch appliances, adjoining laundry
• Stylish bathroom with a bath, separate shower and double vanity
• Lock-up garage on title, secure block of eight, low strata levies
• Area: 77.2m² + parking (approx.)
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.