8/20 Wolseley Street
An Original Art Deco Gem With Captivating Views
Breathtaking water views, a sun-drenched north-east aspect and elegant proportions combine in this East Side apartment to present a fantastic opportunity to renovate and capitalise. Taking pride of place on the top floor of one of Drummoyne's rare Art Deco buildings, the two-bedroom apartment offers an incredible sense of light and privacy with huge windows framing the captivating views. An exclusive setting just 300m to the ferry wharf making commuting to the city a breeze while a lock-up garage is an invaluable bonus in this tightly held waterside enclave.
• An original vintage classic in need of a complete renovation
• Half floor of a boutique block, top floor north-east corner
• Huge glass-fronted living room with glorious water views
• Two double bedrooms plus sunroom, king-sized main bed
• Gas kitchen with a large adjoining laundry/utilities room
• High ornate ceilings, huge windows, views from most rooms
• Generous 88.8sqm approx layout with windows on three sides
• Standalone lock-up garage on title, only one common wall
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.