13/55 College Street
Contemporary Space, Comfort, and Convenience
Offering a perfect blend of lifestyle, space, and convenience, this stylish apartment makes an appealing home for first home buyers, downsizers, and investors. Only 350m to Harris Farm Markets and the friendly village hub. Set to the quiet rear of a boutique collection, the oversized two-bedroom apartment opens to a north-facing balcony and features a car space. Living is easy with child-friendly Brett Park and the Bay Run at the end of the street and a choice of sought-after schools within easy walking distance.
* Enormous open-plan Caesarstone kitchen with integrated Euro Laundry
* Double bedrooms with a built-in robe in the generous master
* Stylish dining area and spacious open living flows outdoors
* Floorboards throughout and split-system air conditioning
* Fresh contemporary bathroom with bathtub
* 200m walk to city buses and only 900m to Birkenhead Point shops
* Previously rented furnished for 750 per week.
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.