Boutique Style And Village Convenience
Beautiful parquet floors and freshly schemed interiors deliver a welcoming vibe in this renovated boutique apartment in the leafy heart of Drummoyne. With the Bay Run at the end of the street, the two-bedroom apartment is set to the quiet rear of a block of 12 with level access and only one common wall. Move in ready, the two-bedroom apartment makes a perfect market entry or investment in a superb location just 200m to Lyons Road cafes and transport with close proximity to Drummoyne village and bayside parkland.
• Bright and airy interiors, open plan living, parquet floors
• Stylish contemporary gas kitchen, stainless steel appliances
• Sleek mirror splashback, plentiful storage, Blum cabinetry
• Two double bedrooms, large main featuring built-in robes
• White-tiled bathroom with a bath and a common laundry
• Well-kept security block, low levies, stroll to city transport
• Close to Drummoyne Pool and Birkenhead Point's retail hub
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.