Spacious Proportions And Immaculate Interiors
Offering a sense of scale and privacy that's rare to find, this impeccably refurbished two-bedroom apartment makes an ideal alternative to a townhouse in a boutique block in which apartments rarely trade. Positioned to the quiet rear with a lovely leafy outlook, it's set on the first floor with only one flight of stairs and the added bonus of undercover access to a lock-up garage and storeroom. Freshly schemed interiors are dressed in soothing neutral tones featuring a huge living space and an entertainer's balcony with reverse cycle air for year-round comfort. An exclusive east side setting that offers a lifestyle of carefree convenience, 400m to the ferry wharf and 750m to Five Dock Boat Ramp and the Bay Run.
• Tightly held security block of 10, lock-up garage, storeroom
• Two generously sized bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Oversized layout with dedicated dining area and huge living
• Sunny balcony with a tranquil leafy outlook
• Large stone-topped kitchen, dishwasher and breakfast bar
• Sparking fresh bathroom with a separate bath and shower
• Internal laundry with storage, reverse air, new paint/carpet
• Close to village life, boating clubs and Birkenhead Point shops
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.
- Built in Robes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Security Access