This property is not currently for sale or rent on https://www.wwre.com.au
Heritage Charm and Lifestyle Appeal
An inviting blend of heritage charm and resort-style living makes this sunny one-bedroom apartment a perfect market entry or investment between the waterfront and Drummoyne village. Secluded from the road in the rear wing of a grand converted Victorian manor, the renovated apartment is dressed in fresh contemporary tones and features parking on title as well as access to lush tranquil gardens with a sunny pool and barbecue area. Enjoy the best of bayside living and village convenience a breezy stroll down to the waterfront and Five Dock Boat Ramp.
• Waratah, a grand manor residence c1880, sweeping gated drive
• Secure block of 26, level access from the foyer, one common wall
• Sunny northerly aspect, polished parquet floors and large windows
• Double bedroom with built-in robes, large bathroom with laundry
• Zoned living and dining areas and a sleek kitchen, reverse cycle air
• Parking on title, lush gardens with a pool, spa and barbecue pergola
• Visitor parking, strong rental demand, 400m to Drummoyne village
• 42m² + 16m² car space
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.