East Side elegance with captivating views
Northerly sunshine streams into the interiors of this elegant East Side apartment with alluring views over Hunters Hill to the iconic Harbour Bridge and city skyline transforming into a magical vista by night. Set amid the heritage grounds of the Drummoyne House estate, the newly refreshed apartment is wrapped in deep private balconies with every room enjoying an idyllic outlook. Enjoy a relaxed bayside lifestyle in a prestige location opposite Utz Reserve with lift access to secure parking and a sunny outdoor pool with barbecue cabana.
• One of the best positions in a tightly held security complex
• 110sqm approx of living space, all rooms open outdoors
• Private view-swept balconies, plentiful room to dine alfresco
• Oversized living and dining dressed in elegant neutral tones
• Quality granite kitchen with bay window and breakfast bar
• Double bedrooms with balcony access, main with built-ins
• Secure parking, visitor parking, sunny pool and bbq terrace
AREA: 111m² + 19m² Parking (approximately)
WATER RATES: $688.00 per Annum (approximately)
COUNCIL RATES: $1,060.00 per Annum (approximately)
STRATA LEVIES: $1,821.36 per Quarter (approximately)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.