Designer Sanctuary on the Shores of Drummoyne Bay
Capturing intimate bay views from its sunny top floor position, this stylish waterfront apartment is set amid landscaped grounds in the tightly held Edgewater Bay. Custom appointed interiors take their design cues from the natural beauty of its setting with an organic palette of timber and stone while bright open living space and a sunny entertainer's deck invite relaxtion. In an exclusive East Side setting, the two-bedroom apartment features access to resort-style gardens with a pool, barbecue area, pontoon and sandy beach. Relax on the waterfront or stroll to Drummoyne village and the ferry wharf.
• Double bedrooms with built-ins, main with a walk-in robe
• Sleek designer kitchen, Ilve appliances and a breakfast bar
• Built-in espresso maker, handmade Italian tiled splashback
• Spacious living/dining with Oak floors, plantation shutters
• Sunny entertainer's deck with views over the boat-filled bay
• Luxurious stone-finished bathroom, custom double vanity
• Rainfall shower, separate powder room and internal laundry
• Secure garaging, visitor parking, pool, bbq area and pontoon
AREA: 92m² + 14m² Parking (approximately)
WATER RATES: $688.00 per Annum (approximately)
COUNCIL RATES: $1,060.00 per Annum (approximately)
STRATA LEVIES: $1,523.78 per Quarter (approximately)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.