42/59 Wrights Road
Leafy Serenity And Intimate Harbour Bridge Views
Leafy treescape surrounds and glistening views over the bay to the Harbour Bridge forge an intimate connection with nature and the harbour beyond from this oversized three-bedroom apartment. Wrapped in a series of balconies, newly refreshed interiors feature a brand new kitchen and updated bathrooms with plentiful room to live, relax and entertain and a great layout featuring separate living and accommodation wings. Surrounded by heritage gardens in the popular Drummoyne House, the house-sized apartment features lift access to secure parking and is an easy 750m walk to the ferry wharf and village life.
• Peaceful and private setting with views to the Harbour Bridge
• Three double bedrooms and two newly updated bathrooms
• Large master with an ensuite, walk-in robe and private balcony
• Elegant oversized living and dining wrapped in deep balconies
• Newly renovated kitchen, integrated stainless steel appliances
• Leafy views over the harbour to North Sydney, magical sunsets
• Wide entry hallway, large internal laundry, first-rate security
• Secure parking plus visitor parking, outdoor pool with cabana
• 132m² + 17m² parking
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.