12/106 Lower St Georges Crescent
Bayside Spectacular, Stunning Views, Idyllic Setting
Imagine coming home to unrestricted views that span across the bay to the CBD and Harbour Bridge beyond. This is the reality from this exceptional first floor apartment that boasts easy level access from the street and an intimate connection with the water gained from its premier waterside position. East aspected and brimming with light, it delivers well-presented interiors that offer scope to personalise within a quality security building with a pool, manicured grounds and jetty. Its privileged setting is a stroll to the ferry, bus and local shops.
• Prime position in the block, level street access with elevation at the rear
• Refreshed interiors boast new carpets and paint and well-scaled rooms
• Spacious and open plan living and dining spill to the large balcony
• Entertainer's balcony is poised to enjoy the views in all their glory
• Central kitchen with dishwasher, clever servery window frames the views
• Three spacious bedrooms all fitted with robes, master with ensuite
• Internal laundry, single lock up garage on title with room for storage
• Bayside pool and barbeque areas, immaculate grounds, boat jetty
• Ferry at the end of the street, moments to Harris Farm, popular local
cafes and the fabulous shopping at Birkenhead Point
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.