10/102a St Georges Crescent
Rare Opportunity in Harbourside Street
Privileged with a top-floor position drawing in northerly light, this apartment is naturally bright and impeccably presented. For those seeking a stress-free transition into a new home, place this prospect high on the list. This is a rare opportunity for buyers who are eligible for the First Home Buyer's Grant to settle into this incredible lifestyle address. It is just 230 metres from the RiverCat, while grocers, cafes and eateries are all within walking distance.
• Top floor setting facing north-west in a boutique building of only 10
• Provides ample space for lounge and dining plus a breakfast counter
• Kitchen appointed with stylish cabinetry and a stainless gas stove
• Bedroom is generously-scaled and has a mirrored built-in wardrobe
• Easy care flooring, combined bathroom/laundry in great condition
• Exclusive use right for a car space on site plus security intercom
• Effortless commute to the city is the ideal start to the working day
• Currently rented at $450 Per Week, can be sold vacant possession
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.