3/30 Collingwood Street
Boutique Three-Bedroom Apartment with Captivating Views
Sweeping views over Cockatoo Island to the Harbour Bridge create a magical backdrop to the stylishly renovated interiors of this boutique apartment. Bathed in sunlight with captivating outlooks from every room, the three-bedroom apartment is set on the north-east corner of a tightly held block of 12 with rear access to an oversized lock-up garage. Set in an exclusive East side enclave a short stroll to scenic waterfront parkland, it's a short walk to Birkenhead Point shops and 300m to the ferry making commuting to the city a breeze.
• Peaceful first floor rear setting with only one small flight of stairs
• Spacious living and dining opens to a private view-swept deck
• Caesarstone island kitchen, induction cooktop, Blum cabinetry
• Three double bedrooms with built-ins, master with an ensuite
• Two beds with Harbour Bridge views, third with a leafy outlook
• Two fresh bathrooms, main with separate W.C., internal laundry
• Ducted air conditioning, 23sqm lock-up garage via Raglan Street
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.