7/50 St Georges Crescent
Waterfront Sensation, First Time Offered in 45 Years.
In an extremely tightly-held boutique block, right on the water's edge, this original apartment is literally overflowing with potential to recreate into a stunning harbourside sanctuary, adding tremendous value. Capturing immersive, up-close water vistas from its expansive living areas, the apartment's centrepiece is a wraparound entertainers' balcony with sensational panoramas to the city skyline and Harbour Bridge. In neat, liveable condition as-is, it boasts an oversized three bedroom layout and abundant natural light. Minutes stroll to Birkenhead Point, the building includes the valuable bonus of a waterfront swimming pool and well-maintained communal grounds.
• Spacious, bright & flowing layout with distinct lounge & dining zones
• Intimate, unobstructed views over the bobbing boats of Fern Bay
• Massive balcony, sized for entertaining against a harbour backdrop
• Huge master bedroom featuring a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• Neat, functional kitchen, original bathrooms – main w/ bath & shower
• Internal laundry, huge undercover car spaces with room for storage
• Communal outdoor pool and gardens, rooftop terrace with jaw doping views
• Undercapitalised waterfront gem – incredible scope to add value
• Short stroll to Birkenhead Point's shopping centre and eateries
• Minute's walk to Drummoyne village shops, supermarkets, cafes, CBD Buses / River Cat services
AREA: 123m² Living + 28m² Parking (approximately)
WATER RATES: $688.00 per Annum (approximately)
COUNCIL RATES: $935.00 per Annum (approximately)
STRATA LEVIES: $2,819 per Quarter (approximately)
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.