Boutique Bayside Apartment with a House-Like Feel
A private entry, level access and only one common wall give this freshly schemed boutique apartment a charming cottage-like feel. One of only 10 in the impeccably maintained Bayside, the two-bedroom apartment opens to a full length balcony capturing elevated water views and is an easy stroll to foreshore parks, village life and Five Dock Boat Ramp. Polished floorboards and large cedar-framed windows add warmth and character to the roomy interiors while an oversized lock-up garage offers plentiful storage space.
• Open plan living and dining leads out to a full-length balcony
• Contemporary kitchen with integrated stainless steel appliances
• Two double bedrooms with built-ins, large master bedroom
• Sparkling renovated bathroom with a bath and wall hung vanity
• Windows on three sides, reverse cycle air and ceiling fans
• Huge lock-up garage, bus at the doorstep, walk to the city ferry
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.