13/84 St Georges Crescent
Absolute Waterfront with Harbour Bridge Views
A quiet corner setting in Brackly Gardens, a fully upgraded block with one of the east side's largest water frontages, affords superb views over the glistening bay to the Harbour Bridge that transform into a kaleidoscope of colour by night. In an exclusive East Side enclave, the three-bedroom apartment features direct lift access to garaging and first-class waterfront facilities set against a spectacular backdrop. Relax on the waterfront and soak up the vista or jump on a ferry to the city with the wharf an easy 500m walk from the door.
• Set back from the street with a secure entry and level lift access
• Three double bedrooms with built-ins, two with bridge views
• Master with a stylish oversized ensuite, family sized bathroom
• Spacious living and dining, terrace with Harbour Bridge views
• Updated galley kitchen, separate internal laundry, mood lighting
• Waterfront gardens with a pool, pontoon, boat ramp, bbq area ideal for entertaining friends and family on a large scale
• 400m to Drummoyne village including Harris Farm and IGA with a short walk to Birkenhead Point's retail hub
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.