Waterfront Sanctuary with Views from Every Room
Panoramic views over the bay to the lights of North Sydney and the iconic Harbour Bridge take centre stage in this sun-drenched waterfront apartment. Occupying the best position in the recently upgraded Wolseley, the top floor apartment is set on the north-east corner with views from every room and lift access to a double lock-up garage. The first time ever offered for sale, the three bedroom apartment was purchased off the plan in 1971 presenting a fantastic opportunity to buy in this exclusive peninsula setting just 200m to the ferry wharf.
• Top floor north-east corner setting with a wraparound balcony
• Breathtaking views transform into a dazzling light show by night
• Three double bedrooms all with views, main with an ensuite
• Open plan living and dining, original kitchen and bathrooms
• Large internal laundry, double lock-up garage with lift access
• Sunny waterfront gardens with a pool, boat ramp and slipway
• Fantastic potential to renovate with never-to-be-built-out views
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.