Super-sized apartment in a tranquil garden setting
House-like proportions, a sunny garden outlook and tranquil harbour glimpses create a welcoming ambiance in this boutique apartment and set the scene for a relaxed bayside lifestyle. Overlooking park-like gardens to the peaceful rear of a block of 12, the north-east facing apartment is presented in mint condition with scope to renovate and add value capitalising on its exclusive east side address. Just 400m to the village hub, it's a leisurely stroll to waterfront parkland, boutique beaches and the ferry wharf.
• Over 100sqm of living plus a large lock-up garage with storage
• Huge open living space with a large kitchen and adjoining laundry
• North-east facing balcony with a garden outlook and bay glimpses
• Two bedrooms, the main with built-in robes and integrated study
• Well presented bathroom with a bath, shower and separate W.C.
• 400m to Harris Farm Markets, close to Birkenhead Point shops
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Built-In Wardrobes