33/84 St Georges Crescent
Spectacular views, North-East aspect and house-like layout
Panoramic unobstructed views over Drummoyne Bay and Harbour Bridge to the city skyline take centre stage in this house-sized apartment and set the scene for a magical waterfront lifestyle. In an exclusive East Side enclave, 400m to the village hub, the three-bedroom apartment enjoys a prized north-east corner setting in Brackley Gardens, a revamped block with one of the bay's largest water frontages. Entertain against the ever-changing backdrop with views from every room and lift access to first-class waterfront facilities.
• Sun-drenched open living and dining flows to a view-swept large balcony
• Three double bedrooms, two with built-in including a large master with ensuite
• Galley kitchen, large main bathroom, internal laundry, secure undercover parking
• All day natural light, forever views transform into a captivating light show by night
• Sunny waterfront gardens with a pool, pontoon, boat ramp and kayak/boat storage
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.