11/59 Wrights Road
House-like proportions and captivating views
Sweeping views over the glistening waters of Drummoyne Bay to the iconic Harbour Bridge and city skyline create a magical backdrop to the spacious interiors of this oversized security apartment. Secluded from the road amid beautiful gardens, the former grounds of the historic Drummoyne House estate, the two-bedroom apartment is wrapped in two large balconies with floor to ceiling glass framing the tranquil vistas. Enjoy a relaxed bayside lifestyle with lift access to secure undercover parking and a sunny outdoor pool with barbecue cabana.
* A bright northerly aspect, house-like proportions and views from every room
* Double bedrooms including a main with built-ins, large bathroom, separate W.C.
* Fluid open living, dining and sitting wrapped in two large tree-framed balconies
* Galley kitchen, internal laundry, plentiful storage, secure undercover parking
* Beautiful shared gardens with a pool, close to Drummoyne Wharf and village life
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.