A perfect market entry
A rare affordable entry to the Drummoyne market, this bright and airy two-bedroom apartment presents an ideal first home or low-maintenance investment in a superb village setting. With a peaceful and private position to the rear of a boutique block, the two-bedroom apartment is set well back from Lyons Road with entry via South Street. Delight in the convenience of its cosmopolitan address, footsteps to cafes, delis and boutiques and across the road from Drummoyne Oval and the famed Bay Run.
* Quiet setting with large windows maximising natural light and cross-flow ventilation
* Good original condition, a prime opportunity to add value with a cosmetic update
* Open living/dining with a balcony and district views, original kitchen and bathroom
* Two double bedrooms, internal laundry, lock-up garage, block of 12, low strata levies
* 700m to Five Dock Boat Ramp and Harris Farm marketplace, stroll to city transport
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.