21/361 Victoria Place
Waterfront sanctuary with awe-inspiring views
With a dramatic setting at the very tip of the peninsula, this sun-drenched apartment seemingly floats over the water with unobstructed views across the rocky beach and boat-filled bay that soothe the senses and create an uplifting sense of harmony. Wrapped in windows on three sides with views from every room, this peaceful waterfront sanctuary borders Howley Park in a small security block with direct access to Drummoyne's boating playground and scenic waterfront.
* Private corner setting to the rear of an absolute waterfront security block
* Freshly schemed interiors with wall-to-wall windows maximising the vista
* Bright open living space leading out to a balcony and a tidy dine-in kitchen
* Two large bedrooms, good-sized bathroom, share laundry
* Well-kept block with a boat ramp and seawall garden, opposite the marina
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.