17/4 Moore Street
Location, lifestyle and affordability
A private elevated setting with open district views enhances the sense of peace and privacy in this top floor apartment while its prime location a breezy 350m stroll down to the waterfront offers a relaxed bayside lifestyle. Taking pride of place in the Moore Street complex, the bright and airy apartment is one of only two in the block of 18 with a lock-up garage on title. A perfect market entry or top investment, the two-bedroom apartment is footsteps to Lyons Road cafés and city transport offering a lifestyle of carefree convenience.
* Quiet top floor setting to the rear of the block, lock-up garage with storage on title
* Two double bedrooms and a tidy bathroom, scope to renovate and add value
* Bright open plan living with a balcony, galley kitchen and a common laundry room
* Metres to cafés and eateries, bayside parks and cycle ways at the end of the street
* Affordable first home or investment, low levies, well presented with further potential
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.