1/20 Collingwood Street
Garden-level apartment with water views
Unique, sundrenched ground floor apartment features near-level access, no common walls and direct access to a balcony and shared gardens making it an ideal low-maintenance alternative to a semi or townhouse. Capturing tranquil water views from a north facing balcony, the oversized apartment is one of only nine in a well-kept security block just 400m to the ferry wharf and 600m to Drummoyne Shopping Village. Presented in pristine condition, there's scope to add your own touches as well as open out the kitchen into the enormous living space.
* Wrapped in windows on three sides with a sunny north aspect and no common walls
* Double bedrooms with built-ins and a tidy bathroom, newly painted and carpeted
* Huge open living and dining space with a balcony and direct access to common gardens
* Freshly painted and carpeted, comfortable with superb scope for easy transformation
* Lock-up garage, exclusive setting close to Drummoyne Village and Birkenhead Point shops
Area: 82sqm (approx)+ garage
Strata Levies: $1071 per qtr (approx)
Water Rates: $672 per ann (approx)
Council Rates: $1060 per ann (approx)
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- Built-In Wardrobes