A relaxed sense of style on the East Side
The flawless renovation of this ground floor apartment has created a stylish designer hideaway in an exclusive East Side setting. Secluded from the road to the quiet rear of the block offering a superb sense of peace and privacy, the two-bedroom apartment is one street back from the water's edge. A leafy garden outlook, easy level access and no common walls create a cottage-like feel with the benefit of low-maintenance strata living.
* Beautifully presented interiors with a soothing palette and limewashed floorboards
* Two double bedrooms, the main with built-in robes and an integrated study deck
* Bright and airy open living space, sleek Caesarstone kitchen with integrated laundry
* Fresh contemporary bathroom, reverse cycle air, plantation shutters, custom joinery
* 350m to Harris Farm marketplace and village cafés, 250m to buses and 800m to Drummoyne ferry wharf
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.