AUCTION THIS SATURDAY - Boutique charm and dazzling views
Kick back, relax and enjoy dynamic views over Cockatoo Island and the iconic Harbour Bridge from this bright and breezy East Side apartment. Occupying a sun-drenched setting on the north-east corner of the block, the top floor apartment features a lock-up garage on title and only one common wall. Spacious interiors have been newly refreshed and are ready to enjoy with further potential to add your stamp of style capitalising on its generous proportions, fantastic views and exclusive bayside address.
* Small block of nine with entry via Day Street, top floor setting on the NE corner
* Two bedrooms, king sized main with built-in robes and Harbour Bridge views
* Oversized living space opens out to a charming balcony, leafy treescape surrounds
* Eat-in kitchen, newly painted and carpeted, share laundry, lock-up garage, low levies
* One block back from Birkenhead Point shops and restaurants, stroll to the foreshore and Drummoyne Sailing Club
Area: 88sqm + garage (approx)
Strata Levies: $946 per qtr (approx)
Water Rates: $672 per ann (approx)
Council Rates: $1060 per ann (approx)
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.