Art Deco elegance meets contemporary flair
A seamless fusion of Art Deco elegance and designer flair creates a welcoming vibe in this sun-drenched boutique apartment in an exclusive East Side enclave. Sharing an entry with one other, the tastefully renovated ground floor apartment is set on the north-east corner of a grand 1920s block with direct access to a flagstone courtyard giving it a house-like feel. An oversized layout, refined period features and a large lock-up garage combine to present a superb alternative to a semi in a prized location 300m to the city ferry.
* Peaceful and private setting with only one common wall, elegant entry hallway
* Double bedrooms, king sized master bedroom with built-ins plus a sunroom or study
* Sun-drenched living, feature fireplace, high ornate ceilings, polished floorboards
* European-appointed gas kitchen opens to a picturesque courtyard, separate laundry
* Updated Art Deco bathroom, plush new carpet, approx. 87sqm of living plus an auto garage
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own inquiries as to its accuracy.