Boutique bayside living in an exclusive setting
Freshly renovated interiors, bay glimpses and internal access to an enormous lock-up garage combine in this boutique apartment to deliver a perfect environment for relaxed bayside living moments to waterfront parks and the Bay Run. A rare affordable entry into one of East Drummoynes most exclusive pockets, this ground floor apartment is one of only 12 in a secure block just 400m to Drummoyne Wharf and easy walking distance to Birkenhead Point shops and Harris Farm marketplace.
* Light and airy interiors with windows on three sides, one small common wall
* Two double bedrooms serviced by a sleek minimalist designer bathroom
* Modern renovated kitchen, open plan living featuring large corner windows
* Auto lock-up garage with masses of storage and convenient internal access
* Low-maintenance living or a prime investment prospect with low strata levies
Area: 78sqm + 30.2sqm garage (approx)
Strata Levies: $1031 per qtr (approx)
Water Rates: $674 per ann (approx)
Council Rates: $1051 per ann (approx)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own inquiries as to its accuracy.