42/84 St Georges Crescent
Captivating views and outstanding potential
Spectacular unobstructed views across the boat-filled bay to the Harbour Bridge and city skyline create a magical backdrop to the sun-filled interiors of this waterfront apartment. Be inspired by its breathtaking never-to-be-built-out vista and exclusive east side address and explore the scope to transform this well-presented original apartment into a luxurious waterfront sanctuary. An elevated setting on the NW corner of 'Brackly Gardens' affords an uplifting sense of privacy with lift access to sprawling waterfront gardens with a pool, pontoon and boat ramp.
* Dynamic views over Cockatoo and Snapper Islands - beautiful by day, dazzling by night
* Spacious living with a north-facing balcony, original kitchen with adjoining laundry
* Double bedrooms, main with built-ins, full bathroom and a separate powder room
* Secure gated access to undercover parking, visitor parking, lift access, manicured gardens
* Tightly held waterfront building with superb facilities, 500m to Drummoyne Wharf
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own inquiries as to its accuracy.