East side location
Basking in a sun soaked northerly aspect, this top floor apartment of a tightly held and impeccably kept, low-rise block enjoys views to the Chatswood skyline and distant views to the foreshore of Hunters Hill. Superbly located just one street back from the waterfront, it is a rare entry to the the East side of Drummoyne ideal for those seeking a low maintenance lifestyle. Within 500 metres to Birkenhead Point Shopping Centre and parklands, 300 metres to city buses.
* Large lounge and dining areas flow to a sunny balcony
* Two bedrooms, main with built-in robes, internal laundry
* Original kitchen with scope to renovate to an open plan design
* Good sized bathroom with shower recess and bath, separate WC
* Lock-up garage and undercover carspace with internal access
* Close to Birkenhead Shopping Centre, parklands and city buses
Area: 90sqm + 30sqm parking (approx)
Strata Levies: $842 per qtr (approx)
Water Rates: $690 per ann (approx)
Council Rates: $1036 per ann (approx)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own inquiries as to its accuracy.