63/90 St Georges Crescent
Oversized interiors, panoramic views and superb facilities
Retreat to the peace and privacy of this oversized waterfront apartment with breathtaking water views and a sun-drenched northerly aspect. Occupying a coveted top floor setting on the north-west corner of 'The Solent', the apartment's house-like proportions and excellent layout offer the ideal foundations for renovation. The first time on the market in over 40 years, the 100.8sqm approx. apartment features secure lift access, a secure parking spot and access to manicured waterfront gardens with a saltwater pool, barbecue area and boat ramp.
* A prestige building in a blue-ribbon setting with the largest water frontage on the bay
* Excellent original condition with two double bedrooms, the main with built-in robes
* Oversized living and dining space with magical views and a deep north-facing terrace
* Good-sized kitchen, separate internal laundry, large bathroom and a secure parking
* Low-maintenance living, never-to-be-built-out views, 400m to the Drummoyne Wharf
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own inquiries as to its accuracy.